To make settings up your site easier and faster, you can import Demo Content.
This allows you to import pages, posts, projects, slider, simple menu, theme versions, or additional pages from our demos. You will need to import Base Demo Content before proceeding to the theme version’s import. To import Demo Content, follow these steps:
- Install and activate XStore theme.
- Register theme using ThemeForest purchase code.
- Go to XStore > Import Demos and choose the demo you want to install. Press the Import button.
- Go through the installation steps (plugins installation, choose the demo content you want to install)
- Wait until you see the Success message. Check the frontend.
- Now you can regenerate demo images into the appropriate sizes for selected areas. Install the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin, navigate to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails tab, and Regenerate All Thumbnails. This can take several minutes depending on the server speed and the number of images you have.
Images you get after demo content import can neither be used on a live site nor redistributed. If you want to locate the image sources to buy the license, use the image search engine https://www.tineye.com/.