To make settings up your site easier and faster, you can import Demo Content. There are a few ways to import Demo Content:
- One-click installation
- Default import of .xml files
This allows you to import pages, posts, projects, slider, simple menu, theme versions, or additional pages from our demos. You will need to import Base Demo Content before proceeding to the theme version’s import. To import Demo Content, follow these steps:
- Install and activate XStore theme.
- Register theme using ThemeForest purchase code.
- Go to XStore > Import Demos and choose demo you want to install. Press the Import button.
- Go through the installation steps (plugins installation, choose the demo content you want to install)
- Wait until you see the Success message. Check the frontend.
- Now you can regenerate demo images into the appropriate sizes for selected areas. Install the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin, navigate to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails tab, and Regenerate All Thumbnails. This can take several minutes depending on the server speed and the number of images you have.
.XML files import
If you don't want to import all our dummy content, or you just need separate pages from our demo, or if you can't use one-click import according to the server settings, Import of .XML files is your best option. We’ve included all the demo versions and additional pages in the Import to XML Files folder of the theme’s package, and you can download it from the Downloads page. In XML files folder you'll be able to see the theme’s .xml files and Revolution Slider archive files. XStore Theme Options can also be imported by copying the text file and pasting its content into the Import from File field on the Import/Export tab in XStore Theme Options.
Images you get after demo content import can neither be used on a live site nor redistributed. If you want to locate the image sources to buy the license, use image search engine https://www.tineye.com/.