To make settings up your site easier and faster, you can import Demo Content. There are 3 ways to import Demo Content:
- One-click installation using the Setup Wizard
- Default One-click installation
- Default import of .xml files
One-click installation using the Setup Wizard
We recommend you to use this method to avoid any issues with the theme’s installation.
Default One Click Installation
This allows you to import pages, posts, projects, slider, simple menu, theme versions, or additional pages from our demos. You will need to import Base Demo Content before proceeding to the theme version’s import. To import Demo Content, follow these steps:
- Activate XStore.
- Install and activate all required and recommended plugins.
- Go toTheme Options > Import/Export > Dummy Content and select Base Content to import posts, projects, products and simple menu. Press the install Base Content button.
- Wait until you see the Success message. Then install the desired version.
- Now you can regenerate demo images into the appropriate sizes for selected areas. Install the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin, navigate toTools>Regenerate Thumbnail stab, and Regenerate All Thumbnails. This can take several minutes depending on the server speed and the number of images you have.
.XML files import
If you don't want to import all our dummy content, or you just need separate pages from our demo, or if you can't use one click import according to the server settings, Import of .XML files is your best option. We’ve included all the demo versions and additional pages in the Import to XML Files folder of the theme’s package, where you'll be able to see the theme’s .xml files and Revolution Slider archive files. XStore Theme Options can also be imported by copying the text file and pasting its content into the Import from File field on the Import/Export tab in XStore Theme Options.
Images you get after demo content import can neither be used on a live site nor redistributed. If you want to locate the image sources to buy the license, use image search engine https://www.tineye.com/.